Funny Ways to Answer the Phone

Here are some things you can say when you call some one or when they pick up the phone. It's especially fun to play on people who don't have Caller-ID.

Prank Number 1:
[This one you can do even if the other person has Caller-ID]

(Bill decides to call up his friend Eddie.)

(Eddie answers his phone)
(Eddie): Hello?
(Bill): Hello? (He pretends like Eddie called him instead of visa versa)
(Eddie): Hello? Can you hear me?
(Bill): Excuse me? Speaking?
(Eddie): I think you might have the wrong number...
(Bill): No, I think you might have the wrong number!
(Bill continues to confuse Eddie until he reveals what's going on and they have a normal conversation)

Prank Number 2:
[Not very effective if the other person has Caller-ID]

(Mary picks up the phone and sees that it is her friend Edna.)
(Mary, in a different tone of voice): Hello, this is Pizza Hut. Can I take your order?
(Edna): Uhh, sorry, I think I have the wrong number...
(Edna hangs up)

Prank Number 3:
[Most effective on people without Caller-ID]

(Agatha calls Betsey)

(Betsey picks up her phone)
(Bestey): Hello! This is Mary K's Cupcake Factory! How may I help you?
(Agatha): Umm... I think I might have the wrong number..
(Agatha hangs up...)

You can substitute just about any made-up business you want for "Mary K's Cupcake Factory".

Prank Number 4:
[Also not very effective if the other person has Caller-ID, but still fun]

(Eli calls Solomon)

(Solomon answers his phone)
(Eli): Hello? is this Solomon Clark?
(Solomon): Yes, it is. Speaking?
(Eli): Good. I'm a representative of the CIA. I was wondering if I could come by your house about noon today and look over your records.
(Solomon): Nice try Eli, but you gave me quite a scare.

Prank Number 5:
[Funny all around!]

(Harry calls Fred to ask him about the Frog Eating Championship) 

(Fred picks up the phone)
(Fred begins singing Mary Had a Little Lamb): Mary had a little lamb...
(Harry): ...
(Harry hangs up)



Enjoy, all of you who are pranksters at heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment