New Comic Book!

Hey everybody! I just thought I'd let you know that I've been stranded on Mars for the last few days and haven't been able to post anything. While I was there I was  working on a new comic book/webcomic. Currently I'm working on the Prologue.

The story is about a band of fearless curious space explorers who are sent on a mission of discovery. Also, a mission to prove to alien species that Humans are an advanced race. On the way the meet new friends, see new things, eat new food, not to mention get caught up in an intergalactic war and then save Earth from... well, I'll tell you later.

Here are some pictures of the main characters that I drew (not to scale).

Cosmos - the main character

Squeaker - Cosmos's weird pet alien thing

Stella - the secondary character

Totem - an alien hitchhiker
© 2015 www.curious-robot.blogspot.com, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment