Mid-Air Action!

Wasn't that an action packed post title? It was?! Great! Although these photos might not be super action packed, they are some of my first attempts at freezing high speed motion in a picture. For all of you geeky people out there that know what all the fancy numbers and words on your camera mean, I'll tell you what setting's I used so you can replicate it if you want.

 I shot all of these in Shutter Priority Mode (Tv) which is a setting on almost all cameras.I also used a very short Shutter Speed, which means my camera only was taking a picture for a very short amount of time (1/3200 of a second). I had to use a high ISO (how sensitive my camera is to light) because my camera was only absorbing light for a very short amount of time. (Don't quote me on any of this). If you want a better explanation or more tips, check out this article











© 2014 www.curious-robot.blogspot.com, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment